1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Limo big one

1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Limousine 1995 GM vehicle, 1996 conversion. White on maroon leather interior. 120" 8-10 passenger stretch built by Chicago Armor & Limousine, same company that built many of our Presidential vehicles for decades. The LAST of the 'TRUE' Cadillac limousines, rear wheel drive with the 5.7 LT1 engine. Only 200 of these were built that year! I am the 3rd owner since 2010, only 47K miles when I got it! Only 70K on it now! Tint was redone all the way around at that time. Power everything! It was a Tennessee vehicle and a personal limo most of it's life. I brought it to Ohio from TN. The vehicle is solid with newer battery and tires... New radiator and Fail-Safe thermostat. Newer full-size spare. Upgraded Alpine stereo and Pioneer speakers. Exterior needs work! Body paint and vinyl TLC. Pics above are from 5 years ago. Interior is exceptionally clean! No tears in leather. Headliner fully intact, like new. Drives smooth and true like you'd expect from a Cadillac. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-Cadill...ash=item2a8a38a331:g:i9YAAOSwySFZgkvc&vxp=mtr

Back