59 S&S Combo For Sale

Dan called me this afternoon, and offered the car to me. He said it was "crazy money", but didn't say how crazy. I knew that it was going to be a stretch, but that is a lot farther than I care to stretch to. I agree that you could easily spend that on another car that needs restoration, but I see the market for our cars going soft, and I believe in buying low, and selling high....

Dan called me this afternoon, and offered the car to me. He said it was "crazy money", but didn't say how crazy. I knew that it was going to be a stretch, but that is a lot farther than I care to stretch to. I agree that you could easily spend that on another car that needs restoration, but I see the market for our cars going soft, and I believe in buying low, and selling high....

I think we have all picked up on that, Paul! Lol

I think its high BUT it is a 59 the highest chased of all year Cadillacs. SO if you have the $$$$ this is the one to spend too much money for. I would rather have a 59 S&S ambulance this would be second place in the race. The 60 was a better car but 59 has the LOOK! My wife buys Lottery tickets I can hope. And to think I once bought a 59 Cadillac convertible for $29.00 and drove it home ahh those were the days. The first late model wreck I bought was a 59 Eldorodo Hardtop and yep it was pink and white in 1961.

Back