went over Gorge and the boys today

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
Kandy had a eye appointment at the major eye center in rapid today. we have discovered the this last go round has left here with loss of vision on the right side of both eyes . which explains the difficulty with reading. they took about a hour and half running her threw. of course it's all in the best to know category. but as the day was shot anyway. after the late lunch we drove back threw the hills. we went up over Rushmore and past crazy Horse and threw the park from the north side to get home. we had the caddy so cruised right along. she did sleep most of the way back so I did the pictures on the fly. sorry about the fliers on the dash. we checked on getting a walk in shower installed. this trip is kind of a reverses of one bus trip we have planed. https://www.dropshots.com/jer57747 you can ride along here

Attachments

• IMG_6840.jpg
    IMG_6840.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_6850.jpg
    IMG_6850.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_6852.jpg
    IMG_6852.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_6854.jpg
    IMG_6854.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 241
The hall off records is in the canyon on the rock face behind the carving. It, as the carving was never completed. The public is not allowed access on the Mt. So I have never been up there. My mother and father when they were dating climbed up the slagpile and sat on Lincoln's collar. But when they got back down grandpa told them never to do that again. He was the admit officer at that time. That was some were around 1943.

Your parents were brave people. They were also very good climbers.

The government employees there were most uncooperative back in the 90s when my tour group found the "road" up to the Hall of Records. Their favorite words were trespass and jail.

you needed to counter with green peace. they some how made it to the top for roll out there banner. not a park service employee on duty that day

Back