Wanted: 1970 (only) Cadillac crankshaft PULLEYS

My '76 hearse has a '69 472 engine in it. '69 has an air pump, which on my car is not hooked up, is basically an idler in the belt circuit that must remain intact with my current pulley setup. I want to configure the belts to be a 1970 configuration, which does not include an air pump for that year only. Seems to me any 1970 472 crank pulleys would work. Definitely different pulley from '69.

The 70 crank pulley allows one to to bypass the airpump. They have gotten a bit hard to find as 472/500 modders learned the trick as well. :)

off the top of my head I cant remember the name of the rebuild that Robert Shepard used for his engine. I'm sure some one else has it on the tip of there finger. but they had all the swaps. tricks and parts for bypassing and
getting around any combination of these kind of ishues on this set of caddy blocks. they even have a book they will send you

off the top of my head I cant remember the name of the rebuild that Robert Shepard used for his engine. I'm sure some one else has it on the tip of there finger. but they had all the swaps. tricks and parts for bypassing and
getting around any combination of these kind of ishues on this set of caddy blocks. they even have a book they will send you

Part # BL57...$249.00:eek:

Pulley

My '76 hearse has a '69 472 engine in it. '69 has an air pump, which on my car is not hooked up, is basically an idler in the belt circuit that must remain intact with my current pulley setup. I want to configure the belts to be a 1970 configuration, which does not include an air pump for that year only. Seems to me any 1970 472 crank pulleys would work. Definitely different pulley from '69.

I have the crank pulley with balancer from a 70. PM if interested.Thanks

Back