Air conditioning vent

Jim Staruk

Super Site Supporter
Super Site Supporter
I need this vent for my '75 Superior. Is this a Cadillac vent, a Superior vent or a third-party vent?

Thanks Jim

Attachments

• vent.jpg
    vent.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 467
It is the same up till 1978 as seen in my 1978 Superior ambulance. I will look for a manufacturers mark on it.

I think Ed & Paul would both be right. But there has been a big shakeup in the automotive air conditioning aftermarket industry. The manufacturer's ID should be on the unit somewhere, and trying to contact them would be the best bet, if they still are in business.

I need this vent for my '75 Superior. Is this a Cadillac vent, a Superior vent or a third-party vent?

Thanks Jim

When you say that you need the vent, are you meaning just the face of this unit? There is a good one in the '75 Superior 54" parts car that I have another thread going on.

It is very similar than the one that is on my 69 Superior. The only defference is that the dials are in the center between the vents and it has a chrome finish.

is yours missing broken or just have the plating worn off? I may have on of those units I haven't tossed yet. I did make a heater for the jeep out of one. now that will roast you out.

is yours missing broken or just have the plating worn off? I may have on of those units I haven't tossed yet. I did make a heater for the jeep out of one. now that will roast you out.

The vents are fine, it's the large black casing that is cracked and missing both control knobs.

I and Jim Philip's visited with Jim Staruk today, and we have found a solution to this damaged part dilemma. I am certain that Jim will post pictures showing how this issue is resolved. :thumbsup:

Back