Levelizer?

My system still works on my '73 but my hydraulic pistons need some love as the bellows covering the shaft are broken and some fluid is leaking out. Where can I send these to be rebuilt?

Find a local shop that rebuilds Hydraulic Cylinders for machinery they can take care of the issues. You will have to pull them and take them in most shops don't remove or Install. Becareful when you remove them as the brake fluid is a great paint remover and if you spill inside it will stink up the interior.

Are they welded shut, or do they have a threaded nut at one end, usually the top. If it has the nut at the top, a hydraulic shop should be able to rebuild them. If they are sealed, then look for a manufacturers name somewhere on the tube, and possibly any other numbers that might help to identify the manufacturer and the part number. Last thing is that if you can't find any information on them, then a hydraulic shop might be able to fabricate ones similar to what was originally installed. It won't be inexpensive, but it is a solution.

They do not use brake fluid. The first pic is from the M-M service manual second pic from Superior manual. There are check valves in the rams that can be flushed , might fix the problem . Save the pics and rotate them , can not get them to load correctly for some reason.

Attachments

• 20200725_211431_resized_1.jpg
    20200725_211431_resized_1.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 138
  • 20200725_211922_resized_1.jpg
    20200725_211922_resized_1.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 118
rotated pictures.

Attachments

• rotate 1 a.jpg
    rotate 1 a.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 90