1972 Cadillac Fleetwood 75

one can't tell from the pictures but it was not uncommon for the drivers seat to be different in one with the divider. i don't think I have ever see this when the drivers seat wasn't black

Ed is correct. Formal limos almost always have black leather in the front, regardless of what color/material is used in the rear.

The division window cars always have a black leather drivers seat never saw one with cloth or another color. Non division window always matching the rear compartment. Are we sure this car is leather in the back as I think I see a pattern in the seat . I did see if memory serves a 60 Durham custom with the Durham top and leather by Durham in the back. Can not recall a factory leather rear compartment. Anyone else see one??

I recall seeing a couple of formal limos with a light gray interior, with the front seat being light gray leather. One was a 1959 and the other a 1961, but I have to tell you that it was in the late Sixties when I saw these cars, so I may be wrong, although I do not think so.

Reminds me of a car I checked out for Rick Statham several years ago. I'd post pics but I'd have to find the actual prints.

According to the 1972 Cadillac salesman's showroom data book, the rear tan "Minuet" cloth interior was one of four choices offered that year on the Seventy-Five Limousines. Of course the Formal Limousines always had contrasting black leather in front.

Back