coach builders

Do you want to order a new one? Do you want to visit a coach builder? What is the reason for your question? With an answer, then surely someone here can tell you with certainty.

repairs

Hey Bill,

I'm working on a 1985 Ford Hearse conversion and was wanting to get a quote on a new vinyl top.

doug

Doug, try a local car upholstery shop to see if they can install. If no luck ask the local body shops who they use. I hope this helps. Philip

The best place to go is a good upholstery shop. Any time you get work done at a new car dealer, it costs lots of $$$$ and I guess the same would be true at a coach builder.

I dunno... You might be on to something, Doug. I'd be curious to get a quote- a coachbuilder will know what they're doing and will be set up to do a large scale vinyl job like that. IF they'll do it at all.

Doug, try a local car upholstery shop to see if they can install. If no luck ask the local body shops who they use. I hope this helps. Philip

Lucky for us to have a professional upholstery shop. Seen their works on the seats of buddy's '93 Corvette. We'll just finish installing the brake kit, atv attachments and exhaust on the current TRX project and we'll uncle's Mustang to the upholstery for another seat restoration.

Back