1986 Cadillac Limo For Sale

Bill Wright aka "God-Father" is offering his 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo for sale.

Please contact Bill at: 386.212.7008

Attachments

• Limo 5.jpg
    Limo 5.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 948
  • Limo 1.jpg
    Limo 1.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 849
  • Limo 2.jpg
    Limo 2.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 839
  • Limo 3.jpg
    Limo 3.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 856
  • Limo 4.jpg
    Limo 4.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 851
Got to be real close to what Bill has in it. The do make a nice city car. Feet a little light on the road.
But with the repaint and over haul all that is left is the transmission. They went out at about 50g.with an inherited flaw. So if the mileage is over that it was done before Bill got it. It would make any one a nice car.

Ok PCS people. Bill has lowered the price to only $6000 for this limo. And if you know Bill, it is near perfect in condition.

Please reach out to Bill if interested or have additional questions.

Down to what it it is worth at least. Bill babys them a lot so it would be a sharp town car. They were built for GM by H&E. I remember one time i eas winning. About the money i had in a car and the money it brought and my Dealer friend judt looked me in the eye and said "It's not the cars fault. It is what it is".

Just not much demand for these little limos and it has the worst engine that Cadillac ever produced.

Just not much demand for these little limos and it has the worst engine that Cadillac ever produced.

We know the HT4100 had problems, but I have had a few of them that ran quite well. In addition, that engine was not supposed to be put in the cars until the 1985 FWD Cadillacs came out and in the 1985 to 1987 fwd cars, that engine performs very well. In addition to all of that, The Godfather says the engine has been overhauled, I say rebuilt.

I actually like these small limos, they ride and drive fabulously! Have you ever tried one?

So far knock on wood the only problem i have had are water pump the intake bolts loosened up. And the transmission went out. I like the power to weight ratio in the car. Not the best road car but comfortable.

First Post. I know

I need this car in my life.
Are there any more clear pics or posts of this car that i could find?

Thanks so much
Jeff

I would be calling the seller! His contact info is listed at the beginning of this thread. He knows more about it than anyone!

Back