For sale one of a kind 1932 chevy

This was the last vehicle Bo Pounds purchased. This is a very unique one of a kind 1932 Chevy. The story behind this one based off the plates with serial numbers and all is that it was the only one made. This car needed a complete wood kit. We have put over $60,000 in the kit alone with White Post Restorations.

Unfortunately, we are no longer able to give this car the attention it needs. We are looking to find someone who may be able to give it a new home and finish it. If you are interested in making an offer, please email me here or you can contact Frank at 706-373-1247

All offers will be considered

for pictures click below.

http://www.goldcrossems.com/1932

so was the wood completed? running chassis?, if the wood is done are the body panels in place? if not are there disassembly pictures? it would be a stunning car completed

could be but the lead glass was common for these years. I have not seen enough to say each had there own pattern but it stands to reason they did. I have seen one more of them. it was the Homstake mine in lead SD former car. went to a privet museum who sold it years latter. it was complete with 3000 miles on it. some one made a high boy hot rod out of it.

32 Chevrolet Ambulance, found!

I can give you an update on this vehicle. It is currently undergoing a frame off restoration at Vescio's Customizing and Restorations in Rogers MN. I'm the lead tech on the project. The bodywork is almost completed and it runs. I hope to be driving it this spring/summer.
Technically it's a 32. The 32 trucks used the 31 body which explains the different hood.
I'm still looking for information on the coach builder and how the interior was trimmed. If you can provide any info it would be greatly appreciated.
I'll post photos when I get a chance.

Last edited:
Back