Cadillac Limo-Looking for???

I'm interested in a limo like this one and of course if price and condition is right. The process also calls for me to convince Terri we need a show of professionalism in La Porte thinking a limo would do that.
I think having a limo going back to the day when you picked families up for services is just the thing we need.

Thoughts?

Keep an eye out please.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 205
I personally think it depends on the community your in.here in little old Woodstock Mac Smith the original director would not hear tell of a limo,we were a conservative town and limos were as they called them rich mans cars the only fancy vehicle was the coach he had caprices for lead cars and a Plymouth fury for first call and flower car and did the majority of funerals for years .just my two cents worth.

Richard,
Stick with a 2006 through 2011. They are inexpensive to buy with even low miles. The 2000-2005s in good condition with low miles can be had for as little as $2000. The 2006-2011s only about double that amount.

Market dictates what you drive, and what you drive can put you way down the list of who gets called when the family needs a FD.

There is a very fine line between overcharging crook and professional in the minds of potential customers, and which side of the line you sit on is decided long before a family needs your service based on what they see at funerals they attend before they need a FD.

If everybody in town uses limos, you need a limo too. If the competition uses 4DSDs, you do too. Family asks for a Limo there are plenty of rental outfits who will be happy to fill the need at a 1 time cost.

Like the price of houses, location determines everything.

Attachments

• Deere hearse.jpg
    Deere hearse.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 184
but as you picture dictates nothing beats personal service. we know who is good at that one. age and year mean nothing now me i would get a 90-96 and add it to my collection. then you have one if needed and i can tell you it's darn nice personal car.

but as you picture dictates nothing beats personal service. we know who is good at that one. age and year mean nothing now me i would get a 90-96 and add it to my collection. then you have one if needed and i can tell you it's darn nice personal car.

Can't beat the 94-96! Tommy Jones in Bowling Green Kty has a nice 96 Federal White 6dr with 41,345 miles which was just traded in.

I think you might consider going with the newest limo, 2006 to 2011. But, I think you will have to pay a little more than Kurt says, unless you get really lucky.

Used 6-door limos are a very slow sell for most pro car dealers. It is easy to sell the 2011 and older hearses to FHs in smaller rural communities. However, those same smaller rural FHs often times have no need or want for a 6-door limo.

Attachments

• 83193671_10220818400480253_4844438662793920512_o.jpg
    83193671_10220818400480253_4844438662793920512_o.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 147
Back