1968 Superior Pontiac High Top

REALLY lousy paint and body work! Make you question what is beneath it. Needs the flooring replaced in the rear.

Those 70's wheel-covers stick out like a sore thumb on a 1968 vehicle. At least they're Pontiac wheel covers tho!

REALLY lousy paint and body work! Make you question what is beneath it. Needs the flooring replaced in the rear.

This rig was sitting in a residential area about half a mile from me back around 2004, with a for sale sign in the window. I have seen it advertised on other sites more than once since then.

My recollection is that it had a very solid body, being an AZ car. The bullet tunnel lights were badly sun damaged, and were almost a pink color. I doubt that these will "buff out." The upholstery also was faded, so it has possibly been dyed or replaced.

I do agree that the paint job looks like a fast "scuff and shoot!"

Buy with confidence. :D

Due to our inventory size, we are unable to drive every vehicle for long distances. We also cannot guarantee that every gauge, light, window, horn, option, function, etc., will work as it should. Please check your local state inspection requirements. We do our best to inspect these vehicles in every detail, and note any imperfections in the advertisement. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS, GAUGES, OR ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS. GIVEN THE NATURE OF THE VINTAGE VEHICLES WE SELL, THESE COMPONENTS CAN BE WORKING AT ONE MOMENT AND NOT WORKING AT ANOTHER MOMENT. IT IS COMMON THAT THESE COMPONENTS WILL NEED UPKEEP OR ATTENTION. IN ADDITION, MANY TIMES THESE VEHICLES SIT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME AND ONCE YOU BEGIN TO DRIVE THEM SEALS HARDEN AND GASKETS MAY BEGIN TO LEAK! CLASSIC CARS LEAK. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THIS BEFORE BUYING A VINTAGE AUTOMOBILE.

This was listed on craigslist in Amarillo TX being sold at a used car lot in 2018 for $8500. I still have the ad saved as a pdf if anyone is interested

Back