Two California ambulances sold

Kevin Lynch

PCS Member
I've been keeping tabs on Bayshore's Superior and the CB Olds in San Diego. Both have been sold. I'm looking but not wanting to pay shipping across the US. Best of luck to the new owners!

are you sure the Olds ambulance has sold? I saw where the craigslist ad had expired about a week ago but doesn't necessarily mean it sold.

Ambulance

I've been keeping tabs on Bayshore's Superior and the CB Olds in San Diego. Both have been sold. I'm looking but not wanting to pay shipping across the US. Best of luck to the new owners!

Looking at a possible 69 ambulance . If I make a deal on it the 75 is going to be for sale. The 69 is on the east coast. You can usually make a pretty good deal with the shipper if they can pickup and drop off at the same locations.

Attachments

• 20190414_101912.jpg
    20190414_101912.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 894
Did you get those whitewalls on it yet?? Is the body side molding the correct molding, or the stick-on aftermarket stuff?

Have not done anything yet. That molding looks like it has been since day one.?

Attachments

• Bayshore three.jpg
    Bayshore three.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 867
The Olds Sold....

I had it bookmarked, not from CL. While I was dialing Lance's number, the word SOLD appeared on the screen on the first image. I did talk to Lance and he said it was going to Bristol Pa.

My '74 M-M Lifeliner stil has the factory Cadillac-style stainless steel body side moldings. I would bet that the body side moldings on your Criterion were just replaced with one of its early re-paints.

Back