1939 Cadillac Lasalle Hearse

1939 Cadillac Lasalle Hearse

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/sacramento-classic-cars-for-sale/6953756838.html

Up for sale are some classic cars in need of restoration. I'm posting these for my grandfather as he's finally ready to sell them. In total they're 4 cars for sale. The vehicles are being sold as is. The cars are not being parted out, buyer will need a trailer or tow service to take them home. Below is a list of the cars that are up for sale:
1. 1965 Ford T-Bird Landau with exceptionally nice interior.
2. 1939 Cadillac Lasalle Hearse may run needs starter and spark plugs
3. 1964 Cadillac Coupe DeVille *we were able to get the car started a few years back, and when it was running it had a small water leak in one of the hoses.

Feel free to make an offer on individual cars or a set of cars. Serious buyers only. No Tire Kickers. Reasonable offers will be entertained. Also if you contact my grandfather by telephone please leave your Name, Number, and reason for calling as he usually screens for spam calls. If you choose to contact us through email I will reply back to you as soon as I can.

Attachments

• 1939.jpg
    1939.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 298
  • 1939c.jpg
    1939c.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 272
  • 1939b.jpg
    1939b.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 258
Sure hope that the starter is with the car, because finding one of those is going to be difficult and expensive! Spark plugs, not so much... :D

Back