1965 Cadillac Superior Crown Royal Combo

1965 Cadillac Superior Crown Royal Combination 69,135 miles, Rust Free, Fresh Rebuilt 429
V8 Cadillac, Rebuilt Auto Transmission, New Brakes, New Ac System, both Front and Rear AC’s work, New Windshield, New Battery, New Fuel Pump, New Gas Tank, New Alternator, Complete New Master Cylinder and Booster, New Brake Pads, New Tires, Complete Tune Up after Engine Rebuilt. Beautiful Original Interior. Includes original owner's manual.
Serious Inquiries Only call Mark.512-626-6105
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1965-Cadil...m=153177786520&_trksid=p2060778.c100277.m3477

This is the same car that was on eBay a while back and we were trying to figure out why the heavily padded vinyl roof had been added. I would assume that the crinkle just got bad. Wish it were a limousine style Crown combo! I need to own a '65 Superior before I kick off!! (Que: Dan Scully)

This is the same car that was on eBay a while back and we were trying to figure out why the heavily padded vinyl roof had been added. I would assume that the crinkle just got bad. Wish it were a limousine style Crown combo! I need to own a '65 Superior before I kick off!! (Que: Dan Scully)

Here ya go going to sell the 65 and 73 M-M 3-way to make room and cash for other projects.

Attachments

• DSC03963.jpg
    DSC03963.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC03958.jpg
    DSC03958.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 195
So........ I LOVE the color and the fact that it is a rust-free 3-way. I just don't want to have to completely re-do an interior.

So........ I LOVE the color and the fact that it is a rust-free 3-way. I just don't want to have to completely re-do an interior.

Yeah catch 22 sometimes bit I would rather deal with interior than rust ,probably because I have great friend who does great upholstery work.:)

Back