Merry Christmas!

Brady D Smith

PCS Life Member / PCS Past President
Janet and I would like to wish all our PCS friends and family a very merry Christmas!

Attachments

• A34FBD46-22A0-4088-856F-F63329D54D24.jpg
    A34FBD46-22A0-4088-856F-F63329D54D24.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 201
Jan and I just returned from a wonderful Christmas dinner at a Vintage Radio Collector friends home. My Christmas present a new to me rescue German Shepherd to fill the gap left by my faithful girl who passed away in March. Yes she did get her last ride to be cremated in the Masterpiece. This girl looks and acts just like the one I lost. Her former owner a disabled Vet. passed away so we rescued her. Best Christmas present I could get. Merry Christmas,Happy New Year Happy Holidays to all.

I am surprised...

I am surprised that no one commented on those hightop ambulance ornaments. They are blown glass and very pricey but after Mr. Vyse found them at Bronners in Frankenmuth, Michigan I just had to have them.

I am surprised that no one commented on those hightop ambulance ornaments. They are blown glass and very pricey but after Mr. Vyse found them at Bronners in Frankenmuth, Michigan I just had to have them.

Sorry Brady, I missed them, but now that I looked more closely, is that a Criterion on the left?

Belated Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone and now it is Kwanza so happy that too!

Back