1958 Miller meteor landau Futura combination

Justin Rousselot

PCS Rocky Mountain Chapter President
Sort of just putting it out there maybe wanting to sell or trade love this car just don't have the time and money to put into it ..it is complete minus the front grill and bumper I have the Landau bars and a complete interior a very unusual color combination it was originally maroon with almost a purple color mohair interior including the ambulance jump seats make an offer I can't refuse or trade me for a 65 to70 Superior

Justin,
Site rules require that you post an asking price when posting anything for sale on the site.

The front grille and bumper assembly is going to be an expense that will greatly diminish both the value and the desirability for most folks. The front bumper is made up of many pieces, and it is very expensive to have them chromed. It gets even more expensive to buy the pieces if you don't have the cores to trade back to the chrome shop. There is a whole lot of nuts, bolts, and brackets that will also need to be sourced, and are most likely a one year only part. This alone would be enough to discourage me from the undertaking. You almost need to have a parts car to get all the miscellaneous and small parts and pieces that will be needed.

Back