Possible Transport

It's been awhile since I've transported a vehicle. May be looking to transport the ambulance from New Smyrna Beach to northern Indiana. Can I get companies if you have them.

Thanks

I like 4 Corners Transport Services 360 210 7665. They have been shipping procars and regular cars for me for about ten years and I recommend them highly. Good quotes, great service! Speak to Ellen, or Jeff and feel free to mention my name, they know me well.

4-Corners

I like 4 Corners Transport Services 360 210 7665. They have been shipping procars and regular cars for me for about ten years and I recommend them highly. Good quotes, great service! Speak to Ellen, or Jeff and feel free to mention my name, they know me well.

We use 4-Corners (EXCLUSIVELY) for cross-country deliveries and pick-up's of police cars, ambulances, and fire engines always at a very reasonable (FIRM) rate quoted in writing normally within an hour. Bill Marcy recommended them to us as well a number of years ago now and we've never been disappointed with service. MM

Of course you could fly me down and i would drive it up north for you. Even keep it at my place till you were ready for it:D

Here is my 2 cents worth. I know most of us may have a favorite shipper but the thing is most of these guys just go where ever there is freight in an area of their choosing. It is odd to have same company come out again for a load unless you are using those high end guys like American Van Lines which the quotes I have gotten from those guys were 4 times higher. Anyway, that being said we ship cars in and out of our dealership several times a week to and from everywhere in the USA. Best way to get a car moved is post on web site called Central Dispatch. There is a fee involved but I think first 30 days free or something like that. Anyway, you go on there and post your pickup and delivery address and you will get five prices based on average of stuff that has moved in the area. You then post a price based on that average and can put more or less and wait. Most truckers use this site. If they are going your way and like your price offer they will call you and tell you what they can do. Some times they want to bump you some. You now have there name and can see if they have proper insurance and ck their feedback from other trips. Also see how long they have been in business and type equipment they have. Hearse, ambulance type vehicles ship better on a "Wedge Trailer" as it is called usually able to carry three regular cars towed with a dually pickup. Less chance getting lights knocked off top this way rather than a 10 car hauler but they usually charge alittle more being they don't haul as many. You get lucky sometimes and find a guy just wanting to get home and get really good price. Hope this helps.

Back