Wanted - '69-'70 Cadillac antenna bezel clip

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
The antenna bezel clip for the power antenna on my 1969 Cadillac has gone the way as many other parts, and is among the missing. The clip is the same for 1969 through 1970 Cadillac cars, and 1967/1968 Eldorado's. If you might have one, or come across one in your travels to the auto parts recycling (junk) yards, please pick it up for me. Below is a generic picture of the part along with the antenna bezel that the clip holds onto. It is GM part number 1493107 Group 9.647C
I also need one for my 1978 Cadillac, and it should be the same from 1977 into the 1980's with a power antenna.
thanks Paul

Attachments

• antenna clip.jpg
    antenna clip.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 166
  • antenna clip. 2.jpg
    antenna clip. 2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 170
antenna bezel clip

Anyone finding a cache of bezel's and clips, please put my name on the search list also. Our blacK 1969 combination has a hole and antenna on the drivers side fender. Definitely not a factory item, but soon I will be drilling the same hole Ed did in Paul's ambukance fender, right where the power antenna and bezel should be mounted properly. I appreciate the assist!

Paul, just a wild guess, but take a look at the door lock cylinder retainer clips for Gm cars and trucks in that era. They look really similar, maybe with some engineering one would work.

Back