ID help needed

Steve Loftin

PCS Member
Site Supporter
ID help needed, please

I've accumulated a stack of photos over the years for which I have no information. Here are some samples; if you recognize these or can fill in any of the blanks, please do so. I'll post more as I get time:

1973 M-M - possibly Paw Paw, IL
1964 Seville - I've enlarged the photo but still can't tell what the nameplates say

Definitive answers will be appreciated.

(SL collection)

Attachments

• ID 1 001.jpg
    ID 1 001.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 526
Last edited:
I Google these as I can; for instance, I found nothing for "Acacia Care Center":

1968 Rescuer
1959 ?/Dodge; likely a local conversion - possibly Colorado Springs, CO

(SL collection)

Attachments

• ID 2 002.jpg
    ID 2 002.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 516
Dennis Distributors (Flint, MI)

These photos, enlarged from small prints, are of trade-ins for sale by Dennis sometime in the '70s. Can anyone here tell us where these cars came from?:

1967 C/B combination
1968 M-M
1965 S/P

I'm guessing that the two cream-over-orange cars came from the same firm. Over the years I've noticed that the #184 Power Light series of beacons were very popular in Michigan, usually seen in pairs.

(SL collection)Dennis CB 001.jpgDennis Superior 001.jpg65 Superior 001.jpg

Dennis Distributors (Flint, MI)

These photos, enlarged from small prints, are of trade-ins for sale by Dennis sometime in the '70s. Can anyone here tell us where these cars came from?:

1967 C/B combination
1968 M-M
1965 S/P

I'm guessing that the two cream-over-orange cars came from the same firm. Over the years I've noticed that the #184 Power Light series of beacons were very popular in Michigan, usually seen in pairs.

(SL collection)

Steve i do not recognize these cars sorry.

Russ

Roof sirens?

Does anyone know just what those roof sirens are (on the orange units)?
They kinda look like a Federal Q, but not exactly?

Just curious............:confused:

Back