1974 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Sedan

1974 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Sedan. Looks solid not much more to say for it. In 1974 only 895 of this specific model. Car runs and only has 74,000 miles on it as it was used as a funeral car. This is the same model as the Cadillac built Limo but does not have the privacy glass. There were even less of this model than the limo itself. (1005 built) Car has bad rust behind rear window, but other than that, it's in pretty good shape. I believe everything works last time I checked. The car has just been parked for about 15 years. I was going to use it just for the engine, which is 472 cubic inch, until I found out how rare the car was. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1974-Cadil...297599?hash=item1a81879aff:g:QwEAAOSw3hFdRjqa

ATTN: DAN SCULLY!! How far is this thing from you??

2 Hours north of me .

Have a local guy that could pick it up cheap and could store it here until you arrange shipping if that helps ,if you are looking to buy it.

Last edited:
That is some nasty upholstery work that someone has done! No doubt about it being a FH car! No tilt

That is some nasty upholstery work that someone has done! No doubt about it being a FH car! No tilt

I just picked up a 1975 4dr . Once I see what I need for the 75 M-M . It will be for sale , great Sheetmetal but pretty crispy interior . Also a outside desert car.

Back