Murray's 76 M-M Citation...

I had a 1968 MM Citation Cadillac and loved it !!!

Citation is the top of the line model for MM.

The 3/4 roof is quite nice. Mine had the cobra vinyl. This may as well.

Noe thing that is a major reason I wouldn't want the car is that nasty blue interior. What a shame Cadillac used so much of that horrible color in its interiors over the years.

My '60 has a two tone blue interior but with the grey exterior. It isn't as noticeable as with a black exterior.

Hopefully someone enjoys what looks to be a really great hearse.
With a bonus cot bar.

:thumbsup:

Yes the interior was rather loud, but I learned to like it over the years and it kinda had the groovy feel of all of the leisure suits and wide ties that wandered near it in a service in those days. Car was originally black crinkle over medium blue when it was in Alabama. Mars Hill, NC fh bought in 1990, when I got it in '99, I changed the crinkle top to dark gray to have a little difference yet not venture into a complete lower body color change...

Realized just entered the word "groovy" in a post, and will make every effort to send pin up posters of Maureen McCormick to any offended, or possibly Beta copies of The Brady Bunch...

Darren,
I have to agree with you on the ugly interior, but Cadillac had nothing to do with it! I actually love most of what Cadillac did in the 1970s. That cheap, ugly blue vinyl was all Miller-Meteor. Miller-Meteor had by far the cheapest looking hearse interiors of all the coach builders in the 1970s. Even C-B's interiors were superior to M-M's hearse interiors!

Have exhausted the supply of posters...

Thanks for all the responses for posters of Maureen, they are now all gone.
"Hey Marcia, what ya down about? all the guys at Teen World think you are a real happening chick..."

Attachments

• maureen.jpg
    maureen.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 328
The '76 is on ebay now, only strange thing is it refers to a "vinyl" top, has a crinkle top...

Back