Look what I found

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I saw this down in Winfield,KS. It's a 1948 National Chevrolet. The guy who bought it is very cool. He told me he knew absolutely nothing about it other than it ran and he got a good deal on it. We talked for a while and his plans are to freshen it but not give it a restoration. In my opinion it doesn't need it. This car is all original and he wants to keep it that way. I was afraid he was going to "limo" it out. But after talking to him I feel it went to a good home.

I also gave him our info so he should be joining us soon.

Steve, I'm the new owner of this beauty. The person I bought it from was Miles, he and his family own a funeral home here and I think in Atlanta, and Burden. Not sure if they still own the ones in the last two towns. He told me a little about the history of the 48, he says he was the second owner and the car came from Iowa. Thanks Pat for the random meeting.

I got to thinking last night, you really don't want something that old and unreliable. I have a 94 Superior Cadillac I'll trade ya. You know so you won't get left on the side of the road. I'm that kind of guy.

Back