Package deal

Chrome gas door guard

Excuse me, for not reading correctly Pauls comment. The chrome door guard around the lower right corner of the filler door, I understand now. Yes that is factory best of my knowledge. I don't recall if the Sovereign has or had one since the body work was done I would have to search the parts department to find out, or look through pictures.

Deleted craigslist listing.

Today I deleted all the three vehicles off of Craigslist. Its been non-stop children-at-play with my listing writing whether they are for sale, making appointments for call backs, on and on wasting my time and getting my hopes up, just don't need the bother. Really stupid to get sucked into answering mail when it is just a bunch of infantile behavior. These kids need parental monitoring of what they are doing with their time. Adults as well getting all jacked up thinking about the romance of owning a coach. Never would of bought a coach if I would of known the caliber and intellect of people and the ghost buster syndrome they spawn.

Deleted craigslist listing.

Today I deleted all the three vehicles off of Craigslist. Its been non-stop children-at-play with my listing writing whether they are for sale, making appointments for call backs, on and on wasting my time and getting my hopes up, just don't need the bother. Really stupid to get sucked into answering mail when it is just a bunch of infantile behavior. These kids need parental monitoring of what they are doing with their time. Adults as well getting all jacked up thinking about the romance of owning a coach. Never would of bought a coach if I would of known the caliber and intellect of people and the ghost buster syndrome they spawn.

Craigslist ,Has been hit and miss for me. I try to treat every inquire as a sale but know that most are bs. Just try to roll with it. :(

Same here- I still use it. But I have been stood up to many times for appointments or offered weird trades, ridiculously low offers, etc... to play any games.

If someone is a serious buyer they will show up when they say, to where YOU choose, with cash.

I haven't had the bad experiences that many of you have. You always get a few "scammer" e-mails , but they are easy to spot and I waste no time on them. The scammers never call, but the "strokes" do!

Gas door guard.

my 71 sovereign did not
This is the gas door guard from our 1969 Sovereign. 20180914_221312.jpg

For sale

Offering our two Cadillac Superiors, plus 5K worth of parts for 15K!!!!! That is a 16k loss on the sale of all. I have 10K into the Sovereign and 16K into the Royale and 5K in parts. Last chance on this deal, before I list on ebay for full price.

For sale

Just one offer so far. I did not respond to the offer because I felt 10K was very unfair to accept due to the extreme discounted nature of the package deal as is offered. A 16K loss is about the biggest pain I can bear. The 10K is like asking someone to run over me a second time to make sure they really tried their best to kill me.

I would split them up sell individually most folks don't have big $$$ standing by and storage for three becomes an issue. One by one is usually the best way to go. If you have a Copart near you they have expanded what they do. They are now auctioning collector cars I have not tried them for this but have sold late model salvage with them with excellent returns. Their fee is $85.00 with a 2% of proceeds fee (minimum $50.00). You can have it auctioned from your location with good pictures and you can place a reserve or bid to be approved so you are safe no additional fee for the protection. Better to take to their location as more buyers can personally inspect. My representatives name is Desmond Richardson his phone is 972-391-5072 leave a message and he will return your call promptly.

Why common sense is not common.

Any one interested in either vehicle is certainly welcome to start a dialogue in regards to making offers.

Back