1966 M-M dealer's book pics

Sarah Snook

PCS Life Member
Per Robert Davidson's suggestion in another forum, I thought I'd post a link to a scanned copy of my 1966 M-M dealer's ordering book. This book has samples of all of the flooring, curtain fabric, and upholstery that Miller-Meteor made available in their 1966 cars. It also has the paint color choices. You'll notice that the dealer that had this book drew a small star next to some of the material's names. This star was their way of signifying that those materials were available from M-M in 1967 too.

Eternal thanks to Dan Scully for letting me buy this book from him.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hearsegirl/sets/72157620676707136/

If anyone else has dealer books, perhaps you can post them in the period correct discussion forum too. This way, people restoring their cars can know what period correct materials look like. If you need someone to host your scanned dealer book files, let me know and I can host them for you on my Flickr page. I'll even host them if they are another coachbuilder than M-M. ;)

Sarah,
First, Thanks for posting the 66 data book for us to share. I'd like to offer a suggestion as to scanning sizes. I scan in a 300 DPI mode and then resize and resample to a more modest size down to say 1200x900 ( most image editing programs will resize to your desktop settings). It make for a more visually pleasing size in the larger mode. Heres a sampling of what I mean.
Cary

333wih1.jpg

The following is resized to my desktop. This one came out at 1162x907 as an example.
2lp8pu.jpg

Back