56 superior for sale

im computer challenged but if somebody will go to barrett Jackson auctions under Scottsdale and pull up lot #556 there is a nice 56 caddy that can be saved. nice like it is but you will see what I mean....

Detailed Information

Lot Number: 556 Auction: SCOTTSDALE 2014 Status: AVAILABLE Sale Type: NO RESERVE Price: Year: 1956 Make: CADILLAC Model: Style: CUSTOM HEARSE VIN: 5686020873 Exterior Color: BLACK Interior Color: TAN Cylinders: 8 Engine Size: Transmission: 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC

Details

One-off custom 1956 Cadillac Hearse. Beautiful Jet Black over full custom tan interior. Rear has been converted to a limo rear with a wraparound sofa, flat screen TV, bar, stereo, neon, LS engine backed by a L460E overdrive transmission, white walls, new chrome, stainless, one-of-a-kind.

Excuse me but it sure looks like a 1954 not a 1956. Vin number seems to be 1956. STRANGE!!!! Memory also tells me a 1954 front clip will not bolt on a 1956 and from the side view the rear exhaust ports appear 1954 also.

It seems they stole a picture on the web to "represent" what kind of vehicle it is and just show the actual interior. While googling Cadillac hearse that's what I found.

www.inclc.org

Attachments

• sans-titre.jpg
    sans-titre.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 414
Now I know why I stopped watching Barret Jackson after the JFK ambulance. Looks like another poor represented car that don't even have the same type of car in the exterior and interior shots, or the same year. We need to contact him on this, but what do we know, we are just a bunch of basement bloggers.

The car that they are selling is, obviously, not the car that they show an exterior photo of. Who knows what coach builder it is as they don't state that in their listing. All we know is that it is a limousine style coach based on the interior photo.

Back