Sad '75 S&S Park Hill Combination

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
I stumbled onto a yard in central Kansas this morning. This scarcity just happened to be sitting right next to the scale. '75 S&S Park Hill combination. Originally ordered for the Klingel Carpenter Mortuary in Huntington, WV, which is still in business. Color is/was Contessa Pewter. The interior is(was) 100% complete. Every piece of glass is good. I grabbed the jump seats, Date Marks, and a bunch of other stuff. Some friend of the yard owner is supposed to be cutting off the ass-end(where the masking tape is) for "wall art", so speak up if you are in need of the quarter glass. He will be breaking them out when he cuts it off. I am grabbing the 4 C.C. rims when back down there next week. I don't know if Jacob Fournier is on here much anymore, but there is a bunch of stuff on this coach that he could use on his ambulances!

Attachments

• '75 Park 1.jpg
    '75 Park 1.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 317
  • '75 Park 2.jpg
    '75 Park 2.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 312
  • '75 Park 3.jpg
    '75 Park 3.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:
Well, I guess some part of it will survive on a wall. It is going to be crushed either way. It is not a restorable coach.

Just spoke with yard owner a little bit ago. His buddy stopped by this morning and cut the ass-end off. They did save the quarter windows for me though! They wouldn't have, had I not talked to him about it yesterday morning. I am stopping by there again next Thursday. It sounds like he is going to crush what's left of it fairly soon, so speak up now if there is something that you need. (He mentioned that his buddy was ****ed off because I got the gas door off of it!)

Probably more apt to need the gas door! That glass is one of those things that I will just store for the rest of my life. As long as I have it, no one will ever need/want it.

I do have all of it for a 71 up CB. but as long as I have two it good were it is. most lily get broken the day before on of the cars needs it.

Believe it or not, this old coach had a very nice red vinyl interior in the rear. The only things that had been removed from the coach were the stock Cadillac stuff(engine, dash stuff, Rt. side mirror, etc.).

Last Call. I am there again tomorrow and won't be back to that part of my territory for probably another 3 months. What remains will be shreaded long before I get back down here.

......... and here it is today when I got done with it. It is now flat as a pancake.

Attachments

• '75.jpg
    '75.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 87
Back