68 M-M Ambulance

Its up to $12100.00 and both bidders have significant feedback. My comment is if you want a unit like this it would be very hard to find a better one. Also you could not bring a used rig to like this one for the $$$ in the buy it now. Time to second mortgage the ranch and step up.

Unless there is something I don't know about this car, it looks to be in excellent condition, with a gorgeous interior and all of the equipment. I really think that you could not restore an ambulance to this quality for $25K, not in my area at any rate. Around here, just a very good paint job on a car that size starts at $10 to $15K.

What are you looking at Ed? I see that it is currently at $15,600.

I love everything about this one, but it would look better with 4 Full-Views.

I added a zero in there.12g would be a great buy . You will get 60 into bringing one up to this. But the key is to not get disabling that the factory one doesn't look like the rebuilt one. We are so busy look at over restored cars that we forget what they really looked like from the factory.

The only things I would do to it are (a) replicating the ambulance window decals and (b) add a C6B to the roof - I'm finished!

Not me I have more then I need right now. I wish I would have stayed to one maybe two cars at a time. But there is always one more.

And as I've always said.......... the more cars you have....... the less gets done!

I have 8 collector cars. Nothing is getting done!!

here is the problem this 72 is a nice car I love driving it it needs just a little to move it up to a great car. but of course there are a number of them worse then it is and the squeaking wheel get the grease. I changed the oil in it when we gt back from the Rochester meet.look how much attention has been paid to it sense then. it been in the garage under cover with one or two cars parked in front of it.

Attachments

• IMG_4428.JPG
    IMG_4428.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_4429.jpg
    IMG_4429.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 146
Back