2001 Cadillac DeVille

Sad day.... Cadillac being picked up transporting to Ohio this Friday to new owner. :(

You will get over it. There are thousands of these left that can be had very inexpensively ($1000 range) if you find that you just can't live without a black hole in your life. If you see one on a roll-back......... it's probably headed to a Pick-N-Pull yard! Many of which look like they were just pulled out of Grandma's garage.

You will get over it. There are thousands of these left that can be had very inexpensively ($1000 range) if you find that you just can't live without a black hole in your life. If you see one on a roll-back......... it's probably headed to a Pick-N-Pull yard! Many of which look like they were just pulled out of Grandma's garage.

I hear ya. I'm working on Terri to get a C2 Corvette. Years 1963 through 1967 and feel I have her on the fence. Surprisingly coupes are harder to find than a convertible and 1964 seems the least expensive. Love a 1967 blue couple with 4-speed.

Attachments

• Lot-5017-1967-.jpg
    Lot-5017-1967-.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 117
Had lots of these vettes even bought a 64 new. Stay away from big blocks my wife had a 68 427 with trips hard steering (no PS) and poor handling front end heavy. The 63 to 67 Fuelies were very quick had a coupe with a 4.56 rear you could burn the tires off but maintanence fussy and very expensive now. Good car is 327 4 speed w PS. Was at NE Chapter Picnic Sunday Bill Marcy said the outfit he is associated with just bought a 67 red 4 speed AC you might want to contact him.

no good day in the household. one doesn't need two money pits. if you like the car a trip down town will get you another one. but it's the story of ** life spen time adnmoney to get it fixed finaly then let someone else enjoy it.

Back