'66 M-M Combo

looks good inside except for the randomly place O2 holders and it has a 174 on top he is starting on the out side edge

Starting bid is 5K and reserve not met. It is a nice looking car BUT rust holes in bumpers, chipped windshield with crack and what is obviously not the factory beacon as the skirt was never trimmed. Anything over 5 is probably way too much. I remember when I used to be the guy that would run to buy it no questions asked. Boy have I grown up since then! Hanging around here has schooled me good.

Starting bid is 5K and reserve not met. It is a nice looking car BUT rust holes in bumpers, chipped windshield with crack and what is obviously not the factory beacon as the skirt was never trimmed. Anything over 5 is probably way too much. I remember when I used to be the guy that would run to buy it no questions asked. Boy have I grown up since then! Hanging around here has schooled me good.

Speaking of rust ,this is never a good sign.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 426
like Todd said the heaver steel will last a long time. covered with carpet who could till as long as you undercoated it on the bottom. but don't think the carriage bolts threw the heel flap on the gas pedal is the way to go.

as you look at the pictures you start to see things. defiantly a go look at and hear it run first car. if it runs will and the rear interior is as good as it looks then it's a might consider. but the opening bid to me the the high end for the car. you could most likely get it up to a decent car for around 10 more then the buying price.

Wow

Someone actually bid 5k on it now. The wire spoke wheels I am pretty certain are not original either.

Ron,
That is pretty safe to assume since wire wheel covers were never part of the commercial chassis package through 1984. Cadillac never even offered wire wheel covers on ANY Cadillac until the 1975 model year. To me, they look absolutely ridiculous on any Cadillac 1970 or older and I don't particularly car for them on 1971 through 1976 pro cars either.

That looks to be diamond plate aluminum to me. My experience with aluminum screwed to steel has never been good when exposed to moisture of any kind. The aluminum around the steel screws will corrode and the screws will rust rapidly.

looks good inside except for the randomly place O2 holders and it has a 174 on top he is starting on the out side edge

The floor mount on the left is for the primary patient; the bracket mounted in the center of the partition is for a second patient (or a spare bottle).

The aftermarket AC on this one would definitely freeze out the passenger!!

Unfortunately, any effort and money spent in doing "recent" work on this one was wasted. If you're not going to do it right, don't do it! Now someone has to put even more work into re-doing what was done poorly.

That is the plus in belonging to this club, if your not sure you would ask ,and get lots of advice and help,cause no one here wants to see someone fail:applause:

1966 MM Combo

Looks decent...of course it will depend on the reserve....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Fl...e8407ee5:g:1G4AAOSwaA5WlosB&item=291659349733

s-l1600.jpg

Round 2 on this one. Look closely. Nasty quarter panels! Most of the work done on this one was very poorly done, therefore wasted money and effort.

I do happen to know of a guy that has a pair of NOS '65/'66 M-M quarter panels, if someone decides that cannot live without this combo!

Skirts

In the description,

"The fender skirts don't match as good as factory but about a 5 on the scale"

I was wondering just what that means ??

Back