Superior ambulance lighted roof insert nos

Paul is right many times people don't want to be bothered and don't need money I have seen it many times. One of the best that said it all was Cuffey De Motte (Packard and Checker dealer Brookville Pa.). Cuffey got old and everything slowed down and then stopped. He had a building chuck full of parts even a never titled or sold 55 Packard he would sell nothing. Myself and many others stopped many times to try to buy things NO DEAL. He was right off I80 so I stopped whenever going by in daylight even had dinner with him and wife once. One day I stopped and got the true meaning in his case. He had a new part I needed for one of Packards and as always no sale. I was upset as I needed it. Said why won't you sell I and others need these parts and what good are they doing you? He said " If I sell the parts you and all the others won't stop to try and buy them and I will be lonely" I think he said it all. BTW he did die and there was a big auction and just like the recent Chevrolet auction his daughter did very well.

The only problem with estate auctions, is that the government takes there cut after the auctioneer takes their cut. Now that the estate tax rate has been lowered, and the exemption has been raised, it isn't as bad as it once was, but it still can come back to bite the family in the butt...:eek:

Back