First Car Show

Brendan Martin

PCS Member
Today I took the 63 to it's first car show, and it was a great day. There was alot of interest in ambulance, much to my surprise. Here are some photos from the day. I was awarded Best in Show, and Viewers Choice, I was caught off guard, as it was a firetruck show.

Congratulations Brendan! But, I am not surprised, these ambulances attract lots of attention and yours is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for posting the pictures.

CONGRATULATIONS Martin Family, nice job. You shouldn't be shocked with such a beautiful ambulance and such a stunning color.

Wish it would be at the 2012 Daytona Meet.

first of many. makes it all worth it. do I pay that much for that car and do I put that much in to it. is it really nessary to do that much just to cover it up. all that just got answered. if a man could only have one you picked the one to have. it looked just like that to me the first time I saw it in my car port. but now all the work being done on it is yours. man I'm glad I don't have to wash it. looks like you had a good display set up.

first of many. makes it all worth it. do I pay that much for that car and do I put that much in to it. is it really nessary to do that much just to cover it up. all that just got answered. if a man could only have one you picked the one to have. it looked just like that to me the first time I saw it in my car port. but now all the work being done on it is yours. man I'm glad I don't have to wash it. looks like you had a good display set up.

Thanks again for EVERYTHING Ed. I washed it at the firehouse, and it is no easy job for a short guy like me, but I enjoy making it shine, it provides relaxation. I give all the credit to you when asked about the restoration.

you can do that but just as much goes to you for wanting to do it the way we did. and it's now up to you to finish off a lot of little things like the right strap on the O2 holder. most peopel woun't notice but you and I know and there is no hurry. one piece at and time and enjoy the car. looks like everone else is.

Congratulations on the show awards. That looks like it took place in my hometown of Fall River, MA under the Braga Bridge down by Battleship Cove!

Back