Ambulances in the woods

I happen to know that "old" guy. He is very likable, but like all old eccentrics (including myself), he has his good days, as well as his bad days. I even spend the better part of a day trying to get one part off of an engine. I wonder if he would sell the rear bumper off of the 1978 Superior ambulance to me?

Great old guy indeed! I just wish I lived closer to him! Gotta like a guy that loves German Shephards!

Isn't that Superior ambulance nicer than yours Paul?

Pete is a good guy, for sure! I visited that yard back in 1995 and it was full of professional cars, mostly ambulances. Looking back, there were a few I should have bought.

Pete is a hero...

...if not for him, most of those cars would have been crushed. He saved them and a few have been restored, others have provided parts to keep scores of cars (including mine) in action. BTW, I hope somebody restores that 53 Patrician 7-passenger he has.

...if not for him, most of those cars would have been crushed. He saved them and a few have been restored, others have provided parts to keep scores of cars (including mine) in action. BTW, I hope somebody restores that 53 Patrician 7-passenger he has.

That '53 Patrician 7 passenger should be your next project!!

It is funny how hoarders minds work. But i will take the word of people that know him as to his character. They are fun places to wander around in even if you cant afford anything.

He's not a hoarder...

It is funny how hoarders minds work. But i will take the word of people that know him as to his character. They are fun places to wander around in even if you cant afford anything.

He's not a hoarder. He runs a salvage business. LOL

you got to be honest. a business man would have crushed these cars as soon as they stopped selling parts. being a hoarder is not a bad thing and you you want to hoard cars you become a junk yard man. I tell you eh temptation is mighty strong some nights at about 3 AM .:rolleyes:

Back