1938 AJ Miller LaSalle Art Carved Hearse

Extremely rare 1938 AJ Miller LaSalle Art Carved hearse. Very few left in existence. Restoration in progress. Car is 100% complete with original engine, interior, chrome and accessories. Car is in the beginning stages of restoration with a nationally acclaimed hearse specialty company in Western Michigan. Over $20,000 worth of work completed so far. Engine will turn over but have not had it running. Email with questions and I can put you in contact with the company doing the restoration for more details. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1938-Cadil...ash=item4681580bab:g:kQMAAOSwkVVbV0EW&vxp=mtr

Unfortunately, it is currently a "basket case". The seller would have gotten more money for it had he never touched it. These "basket cases" are extremely tough to sell.

Who spends 20 gs and doesn't get it running first?. So it currently at a shop for restoration. Makes one wounder. Why no current pictures. If I was thinking hard on it i would want to talk.to the shop. Heard a lot of stories of paying the man every month to let the car sunbath in the back yard.

The owner is a good guy.

The owner is a good guy. But unfortunately a couple of our members have had very bad experiences with the shop where the car is currently disassembled. I would want the owner to remove the car from that shop and make sure all the parts are secured and with the car before I would consider purchasing it.

The owner is a good guy. But unfortunately a couple of our members have had very bad experiences with the shop where the car is currently disassembled. I would want the owner to remove the car from that shop and make sure all the parts are secured and with the car before I would consider purchasing it.

Knowing that you get everything when it is apart, can be a daunting task to figure out what should be there and what shouldn't. A car in pieces is like a jig saw puzzle. You get down to the finish line, only to find a few pieces missing. On a commercial car, it can be extremely difficult to find the missing part.

Back