"Humble Heroes" book on funeral home ambulance service

Scott,

Steve and Gene Lichtman recently brought your book to my attention and I'm very happy to hear about it. Okay, "very happy" is really an understatement. I'm actually ECSTATIC! Somehow I missed this thread until they mentioned it. Put me down for one also!

Randy Loy

Scott,

I'll send my money to Hudson with Gene and Steve Lichtman. Thanks again for writing this book. I'm really anxious to see it!

Randy

"Humble Heroes" book available June 17

My book "Humble Heroes" will be ready to ship to customers on June 17. If you would like a copy, send a check or money order for $12 payable to me at: P.O. Box 103, Blanchester, OH. 45107. If you already placed an order, you should receive an email or PM from me asking for payment. Thanks to everyone in this group for their encouragement and orders for this book.

Scott Reinbolt

Scott, if you still have copies available, I would like at least one if not two.

If you are going to be in Hudson, I can pick them up and pay for them there if it is ok with you. If not, let me know where to send the money to.

Thanks a bunch for taking the time to put something like this together.

Chuck 2

Humble Heroes

I'd like to purchase one or two in Hudson as well. Thanks!

In order to guarantee that you'll get a book in Hudson, please send your payment to me at P.O. Box 103, Blanchester, OH. 45107 and I'll put your name on whatever number you order and set it aside. I'm having a hard time gauging demand, and am considering ordering a second run from the printer before the Hudson meet. Since I'm self financing, if everyone who wants one, even if it's for pick up at the meet, pays now I'll feel much more comfortable putting out the cash for a second run.

My book "Humble Heroes" will be ready to ship to customers on June 17. If you would like a copy, send a check or money order for $12 payable to me at: P.O. Box 103, Blanchester, OH. 45107. If you already placed an order, you should receive an email or PM from me asking for payment. Thanks to everyone in this group for their encouragement and orders for this book.

Scott Reinbolt
Is this $12 including shipping or is shipping extra?

Back