"American Funeral Cars & Ambulances" Book

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
Offering here before going to eBay. I have a spare copy of Tom McPherson's "bible". Book is in excellent condition and possibly even un-used. Price is $100 plus shipping at book(media) rate.

Now I know why Danny Ryder got upset with me. He donated one for the 2012 Daytona meet and wanted me to raffle it off and I wanted to just give it away as a door prize.

Sorry Danny but "Thanks" for the donation. He also donated a ton of other stuff as well as many other PCS members.

Thanks again!!!!

Offering here before going to eBay. I have a spare copy of Tom McPherson's "bible". Book is in excellent condition and possibly even un-used. Price is $100 plus shipping at book(media) rate.

That's a good price. I've seen these selling for as much as $500 in some places. If I already didn't have a couple of copies of this, I'd consider it a real bargin at that price.

Say Kurt, I'll take it if it's still available. By the way, would you be interested in trading it for that 1963 Eureka Brochure package that I have?

PM me here and lets set it up! Might even be able to meet in person since we're both in the same state! Be good to meet you! :) I'll drive the '56 Superior!

Bry

Back