Lev-L-Matic

Does anyone have any info on the Superior Lev-L-Matic system,or actually have a working system on their car.I have this installed in my 1954 3 way but I am missing the operating parts.

Hi Doug!!

I have the operating manual somewhere. Since the move it is hard to find things but give me a day to see if I can find it and I will send it to you if I do.

Wow

Thats great to see it all in print. I am missing the under dash controller.I have eveything else in the engine compartment.There is a basic similarity to my 1954 but I do see some differences.I would like to see what Brady comes up with as his might be closer to mine.Thank you very much for posting that it has been very helpful.

Dash Controller

Here is a pic of the controller, the button on the left is what I assume is the pump switch I have not gone that far yet still cleaning it out.

Attachments

• DSC05877.jpg
    DSC05877.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC05879.jpg
    DSC05879.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 157
Pump switch

The button is indeed the Lev-L-Matic pump switch. Pushing it will activate the Lev-L-Matic system as long as the engine is running, and the selector is in either the "L" or "R" position.

I believe these systems take 20W hydraulic fluid as used on a tractor, if I remember correctly. :confused2:

Thank You

Well that certainly gives me a good idea of what its all about.My bubble is missing but it was installed above the speedo. on the padded section of the dash.I have a push pull knob where your L R controller is.It will be interesting to see Bradys manual as it is a 59 (I assume) 54 to 62 gave them alot of time to refine the system.This sure is a good site!!!!!!!!!

Back