1994 cadillac krystal hearse read!

Im putting this out there to save "BOTH " of us some time and money.... Before you bid, check with your local "DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES" and see If your able to buy a car thats 23years old "WITH OUT A TITLE" and just a simple "BILL OF SALE" and a "LIEN RELEASE" thats "NOTARIZED"
Reason for doing it this way is because the mortuary "LOST" the title and they are now "OUT OF BUSINESS" and the car is 2 years out of registration.... To "generate' a new "TITLE ONLY" California wants there $900 or "MORE" in back fees "first' before they will print out a new title. This is there way to "GET RID" of the older cars. If this hearse is sold "OUT OF STATE" then "no fees" will follow the car. Plan, simple & direct.. Unless you know how to get around the CA-DMV system, I say goo for it! Sooo, this is why its priced cheap!!

The hearse listed is a 1994 Cadillac FLEETWOOD BIG BODY "KRYSTAL KOACH" full sized Hearse thats built right here in California. Its been garaged/warehouse kept up till 1 year ago.. The black top is is great shape and the burgundy paint is good shape but, could us a good detailing.. All the bright work, chrome lower rocker panels, bumpers body trim are nice for a 22 year old working hearse

Im putting this out there to save "BOTH " of us some time and money.... Before you bid, check with your local "DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES" and see If your able to buy a car thats 23years old "WITH OUT A TITLE" and just a simple "BILL OF SALE" and a "LIEN RELEASE" thats "NOTARIZED"
Reason for doing it this way is because the mortuary "LOST" the title and they are now "OUT OF BUSINESS" and the car is 2 years out of registration.... To "generate' a new "TITLE ONLY" California wants there $900 or "MORE" in back fees "first' before they will print out a new title. This is there way to "GET RID" of the older cars. If this hearse is sold "OUT OF STATE" then "no fees" will follow the car. Plan, simple & direct.. Unless you know how to get around the CA-DMV system, I say goo for it! Sooo, this is why its priced cheap!!

The hearse listed is a 1994 Cadillac FLEETWOOD BIG BODY "KRYSTAL KOACH" full sized Hearse thats built right here in California. Its been garaged/warehouse kept up till 1 year ago.. The black top is is great shape and the burgundy paint is good shape but, could us a good detailing.. All the bright work, chrome lower rocker panels, bumpers body trim are nice for a 22 year old working hearse

Ronnie Grubbs also.:)

with Calf. being a title state I could not do it here in SD. one would have to go the abandoned vehicle route.

Black up front, blue in the back, with a MAACO burgundy spray job over original white body color. I will pass.

The reality is, given the car's issues combined with the title issue, the car is only worth the seller's current starting price.

I would like to have this car for a driver, but i stand with Peter. DON'T BUY ANY CAR WITH BAD OR MISSING PAPERWORK!! I can't stress this enough. I have seen many people burned over the years.
A friend bought a beautiful t-top 80's Monte Carlo without paperwork. It sat in a garage for many years. he finally parted it out. Don't know how he got rid of what was left.
I don't know the man involved in selling this car, and I don't mean to rain on his parade. You have been warned!:eek:

Will now it 900 bucks to clear up the title. So the things are worth around 3000 you get it cheap enough pay the back taxes to the DMV and you got a good title.

Yes, but this seller is starting bidding at $900 with a reserve! You could spend $900 in getting a good title and you are still left with a coach that had an el-cheapo MAACO color change that doesn't even come close to matching the interior color now.

Getting rid of a carcass is no problem at all if you are hauling it to a shredder! Now, what they will tell you over the phone and what they do when you show up at the scale are 2 different things! They will tell you on the phone that the gas tank has to be removed and that you need to have a good title, but they could care less about that stuff when you are sitting on their scale!

Did anyone notice that the factory had apparently attached a pair of S&S coachlamps and then mounted them up-side-down? Typical of Krystal's quality control.

Did anyone notice that the factory had apparently attached a pair of S&S coachlamps and then mounted them up-side-down? Typical of Krystal's quality control.

My guess is that the coach lamps were removed for that first-class repaint, and then remounted incorrectly. You can see in the photo that shows one of the lamp lenses missing, that it is also burgundy behind the lamp.

Back