64 C/B Combination For Sale

FOR SALE

1964 Oldsmobile Cotner/Bevinton Combination. 60,715 miles. 394 Rocket Engine. Clear title in hand. I’ve replaced the upper and lower front control arm bushings and the battery. I’ve installed a Federal 176D beacon with clear dome and red, clear and blue bulbs. I also installed a pair of period correct red Unity grille lights on the bumper. Everything works as it should. It has had one repaint that I’m aware of in the original Saddle Mist color which is almost gold. The original interior is Pecan Brown and Antique Stone. I know the rear flooring was replaced once and is in really good condition. I also added color matching seatbelts to the front. It has a Federal Model 28 siren under the hood. I know how fast this car is but I’m not telling anyone. It comes with the stretcher, four spare hubcaps, a complete set of 5 shop manuals and anything else I’ve acquired since I’ve had the car.

The paint is fine, the chrome is all excellent and all electronics work as they should. All of the curtains are in very good shape and are clean. The passenger side rear door glass is cracked and the rear bumper has two small rust holes, one on each side, that are currently covered with silver tape which looks fine in my opinion. The coach does not have a/c. The engine is clean and there is no smoke when starting or running. The tires are in good shape as well. I’ve won a 3rd place trophy and a 1st place trophy with this coach in the time that I’ve had it.

Pictures can be viewed in my album on this site. I’m sure that I’m forgetting something so feel free to PM me with questions. Asking price is $11,000. I won’t deliver it but I’ll do whatever I can to assist the shipper of your choice or if you want to fly in to Houston and drive it home I can pick you up at the airport.

Back