WANTED Mocom radio/speaker mounting bracket

Mark Jordan

PCS Member
Does anyone have a Motorola mounting bracket for a Mocom radio head? The width is 5". I have found some adjustable CB radio mounts that come close but would prefer a Motorola original. Any suggestions? Thanks.

are any of these what you looking for I think there is one or the steel ones in there a a few plastic

Attachments

• IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 568
  • IMG_0599.jpg
    IMG_0599.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 562
Not from what I can see. Thanks for looking for me, But I think I found one on e-Bay. Only cost 6.00 and should arrive in a couple more days. Then I will know for sure. Thanks again!

This kind of stuff is a case of just keep looking. Nice you found one at a decent price. I could nevef under stand why when they remove the radio they cant just bolt the bracket back on.

This kind of stuff is a case of just keep looking. Nice you found one at a decent price. I could nevef under stand why when they remove the radio they cant just bolt the bracket back on.

Because the radio comesout, wiring harness, hopefully all of the power cable, speaker, and more hopefully the radio (you don't want to know how many drawers got left in vehicles) bagged & boxed for return to the customer. The brackets get tossed in the bin for Krylon reconditioning.

Unless the customer is smart enough to inventory the box when he gets it, the shop gets to invoice for new brackets ans SCREWS when the radio goes in the next vehicle. A key part of this process is returning the box to customer custody. Radio shops already have tons of old radios filling balconies to the degree collapse of balconies is a recognized hazard on Fire Department response plans.

The one I got turned out to be 1/4 inch too small. Will keep looking. Thanks, again. Needs to have I.D. of 5 1/8" and angled forward. Wish people on eBay would post a pic with a tape measure or give the dimensions.

Back