Hell, MI event Saturday

Saturday, September 17, 2011
Because this is not a PCS event, I am making this posting here. James and I go to this event every year and have so much fun. There are a lot of hearses, limos, and other vehicles that show up. Not all of them are "creeped out." Just thought I would pass the information on to anyone who might be interested.

Saturday, September 17 - 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Last Rides Reunion - Hell, MI
10th Annual Hearse Show
Screams Ice Cream & Halloween Store
4045 Patterson Lake Rd
Hell, MI

Ari Lehman, from the movie Friday the 13th part one, will be there. Deadly Grounds Coffee will be filming their coffee commercial and will have free coffee for the club.

We will be having raffles all day long and food for club members and anyone who would like to make a donation to the club.

After the show, we will try again to set the Guinness World Record for the Largest Parade of Hearses, on our way to Terrorfied Forest.

I wish they'd announce this sooner. It has been talked about on several hearse websites only recently. When you're there Kim, could you suggest to them to publicize this event more than a week in advance? I'd definitely go if I knew about it sooner. They'd get alot more than 50 coaches from surrounding states :thumb:

Hi Dwayne, I am the organizer of the World Record Attempt. Sorry for not getting on the forums sooner, but our event is held every third Saturday in September, every year.

And as always, every hearse owner is welcome, every year.

Will we see you in Hell?

Hi Dwayne, I am the organizer of the World Record Attempt. Sorry for not getting on the forums sooner, but our event is held every third Saturday in September, every year.

And as always, every hearse owner is welcome, every year.

Will we see you in Hell?

Not this year bud, it's a 3 hour trip each way which I don't mind at all but as our cruise season winds down for winter, plans have already been made well in advance for the fall weekends. I'd love to attend but have other commitments this weekend. As you know our cars are very much in demand from now until Halloween. I do remember you, think I sold you a set of bier pins a while back.

Every 3rd Saturday in September. I didn't know that. Thanks, Steve. Hopefully, you will be able to make it next year. I will take lots of pictures and post over the weekend.

I wish they'd announce this sooner. It has been talked about on several hearse websites only recently. When you're there Kim, could you suggest to them to publicize this event more than a week in advance? I'd definitely go if I knew about it sooner. They'd get alot more than 50 coaches from surrounding states :thumb:

Hell michigan car show

I'm still recovering from a knee injury that occured in last week of july
at work. sure would like to have been there,but then again, i know
that sooner or later i'm going to hell anyways!!!!:yum:

Back