News from the Pacific Northwest Chapter

Rick Franklin

PCS Member
April 10, 2011 is our 5th Annual Benefit Car Show for the Northwest Burn Foundation. We are joining up with the Lincoln & Continental Owners Club as well as EVOOA, The Last Resort Fire Dept, and also this year the Military Vehicle Owners Assoc will be joining us. More details will be posted in the EVENTS section. Also, on June 11,2011 PNW PCS member Don Andersen has offered to host a BBQ and pot luck at his home in Kent, Wa. He has just completed a 2400 sq ft shop with room to work on & store his 6 cars which include a 46 Cadillac Hearse undergoing a restoration, his 39 La Salle flower Car (featured in TPC several years ago) and his 49 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 75. Details on this event will be posted as they are known, but I wanted to get the dates out here for our Canadian members and those of you from Idaho, SD and points beyond!

Fantastic News!

I just received an e-mail from Randy Strozyk, the VP of AMR Ambulance in the Washington-Oregon Division, informing me that they will be bringing their 1967 Cadillac Ambulance (former Shepard Ambulance rig) that has just gone thru a 15 month restoration to our April 10th show in addition to a brand new ambulance built on a Sprinter chassis! We are also expecting a restored 1958 CHP Mercury Highway Patrol car along with vintage Fire Trucks and approximately 25 WW II and Korean War era Military vehicles! Hotel info is posted in the Events section!

And theres more!

For those of you that may be coming down from Canada or up from Oregon, or west from Idaho & points east, we will be having a Saturday night pre-function with the Lincoln Club at Round Table Pizza in the Overlake area of Redmond WA. If you can make it, contact me at Pacnorthwest_pcs@webtv.net for info and directions!

Also Coming.....

Also making an appearance at this years show is a 1939 LaSalle Flower Car! Every time I see this car, there has been more restoration work done on it!

Four more days!

Only four more days until the big event! Are there any PNW-PCS members from the forums planning on atending? Any of our Canadian members? Dont let the Rain City Hearse Club bring more members than the PCS!!!!!! This may be your last chance to attend this event as we may not have it next year!

Back