Nasty Hit!

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
This flower car showed up at a salvage auction a few weeks back. Not sure if this photo had circulated yet.

Attachments

• Flower Car.jpg
    Flower Car.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 241
It will buff. Built to totale. Notice the headlight hit removed everything on the way to the cowl. Slowing down the impact. The bounced off the cowl taking out the door. It has no sub frame damage. But all airbags deployed. That along will total it. Really a easy fix. Door fender suspension on the one side and the bumper cover. Till you get into the electronics and change the dash. My only thought is what went threw the windsheld. Looks like a body to me?

Don't think its that easy. From what I see there is severe frame rails and cowl damage. No just bolt a door on cowl piller probably stuffed too. Remember these things are made to collapse twist and sell another. Since I deal in cop cars todays Explorer hit in the rear crushes and the spot welds split apart you can not fix them. Front is better made but that won't stand a direct hit. Remember everyone totaled sells another so why would the manufacturer want them to fix easily. That was what was wrong with the Crown Victoria made too well.

I don't think anything(or anyone) went out through the windshield. It does look like something big and round hit it from outside.

Back