1967 Cadillac Superior

Clyde Swenson

PCS Member
1967 Cadillac Ambulance -- $22,850

It is with after much consideration and deliberation that I am deciding to sell this wonderful piece of history! I have not been able to get a garage built to keep her close to home and won’t have funds in the near future. Keeping it in the local storage locker is not working out as planned. I don’t have the space I need to putz with the little things and need to pass it on to someone who has the time and space to give the car the attention it deserves to maintain her beauty. The car is great and a great deal of work and restoration has been done. The car is 95% complete as you will be able to tell by the pictures. The highpoints are as follows—

--1967 Cadillac Superior Hightop Rescuer
(23 feet long, 8 feet high and 7500 pounds)
--429 cubic inch V-8 with approximately 87,000 miles
--All interior restored by previous owner
(headliner, seats, carpet, brick pattern flooring, cabinets, curtains)
--All interior ambulance electrical and switches restored by previous owner
(cut-off switch behind driver seat to kill all power to ambulance compartment to prevent battery drain at shows)
--All emergency lights operate along with the sign lights
(4 beam clear beacon on roof, classic bullet flashing lights on front and rear, flashing red grill lights and wig-wag headlights)
--Federal “Q” siren that works beautifully
--Dual spot lights and rear loading light
--Re-painted in 2005 per previous owner and shines great with normal wear and tear
--Four new white wall tires a couple years ago by previous owner
--Door rubber replaced by previous owner
--All glass in great condition with new ambulance graphics on the windows by previous owner
--Much of the engine and running gear went through by previous owner
(upper control arm bushing, lower ball joints, lower control arm, pitman arm, entire exhaust system, brakes, fuel system, carburetor etc. Maintenance receipts to go with car at time of sale.)
--California car with no rust!

The sales price is what I have invested into the car. I am not taking a profit. I just want the car to go to a PCS member who can give the car the attention it needs and who can show it off more than I am able to. As with any classic car the little things continue to need attention but you will find that this car is really great! With just a little tinkering the car will be 100 % in no time at all! I just don’t have the ability or space to do that! So, take a look. The price is fair and firm. Send me an e-mail if you are interested and I can provide any more details you need. I have a detailed photo history of the car’s restoration from previous owner as well.

http://www.dropshots.com/1967Cadillac#

clyde_s@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Clyde Swenson
Paynesville, MN

Clyde: Also sorry you have to part with such a nice car. It looks like the restoration is first rate and 90%, much of which is the tough stuff, is done. Best of success with the sale.

67 cad

You did a wonderful job retoring her. i worked out of this caddy in Napa, Ca when it belonged to Piners then kaiser steel. I told my buddy John in Sac about it some years back when it was for sale, he bought it and attempted to restore her, but didnt get to far. Wow! what a beauty..looks better than new! Worth all the money:drive2:

Spring is here

Spring is here! Lots of additional changes for me over the winter. My time is now even more restricted with a job change. Car is ready to come out of storage (in a week or two if the snow stops) and is still for sale. E-mail me if interested or if you want to make an offer. If there is not much PCS interest I will probably look to the local on-line auction house. My other option would be to just leave it in the shed but that's not good for things either and then nobody gets to enjoy her beauty! Hit me up if you want more information. Thanks.

ac

does this car still have ac? saw everthing but a compressor so im thinkin it had factory ac at one time. sharp car too. i like it.

the site works Ok for me. click on the link then go to that day click on a pictures and it will let you scroll threw them. click the right click goes forward the left back center full screen. like everything else on the box once you understand the program you can make it work. like a said the flash will really show up anything that need finished.

dropshots

when I clicked on the link the dropshots box came up and told me to switch to a newer version of dropshots. I clicked the ignore button and the pictures came right up. I don't ever recall using dropshots or having it installed on this computer.

Back