For Sale-Two Ambulances

Time to make a change so here I have two ambulances being sold as a package. Fly in with a friend and drive them home.

1973 Cadillac Lifeliner

1975 Cadillac Criterion

$22,000 gets them both.

PM for more information!

Attachments

• IMG_3247.jpg
    IMG_3247.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 639
what is it that time of the year again. long hot drought followed by a hard winter? the nuts are falling off the tree all ready. if I could get 5 grand for each of mine and a jeep they would go to.

Are you stuck on the prices you have set forth. i actually like the 73 better.

I think so at this time. Believe me when I say, I have more than the $22,000 into the Lifeliner on it's own but willing to entertain offers. We all know just because you put a fortune into a car does not mean you will get it back.

Thanks for looking!

For a serious ambulance collector, these cars are worth considering. Each comes with known lineage, original dataplate, and a nice array of period-correct equipment. Rumor was, some guy was checking these rigs out pretty good at the PCS meet in Daytona Beach. I think they said his name was Karsina. :D

Terry must have brought out the artillery with the sale of her beloved Saab and Richards trying vainly to follow my longtime rule:

Happy Wife, Happy Life!!! :smiley_w_ballbat:

Richard

I hope you are getting something you like better if you are really selling them off. You need a procar !

I would be worried about you not being around as much without a procar.
You know the club loves you, your wife and Remi. We need you man !

Don't do anything you will regret later.

Darren

:drive2:

For a serious ambulance collector, these cars are worth considering. Each comes with known lineage, original dataplate, and a nice array of period-correct equipment. Rumor was, some guy was checking these rigs out pretty good at the PCS meet in Daytona Beach. I think they said his name was Karsina. :D

J agree with Tony, these are nice rigs and are surely going to appreciate in value. I hope you don't regret selling them Richard, but I have done the same thing many times and have only got regrets on a couple of them.

Having Regrets

We have found, saved and restored a lot of pro-cars, fire apparatus, civil defense units, vintage trucks-construction equipment and law enforcement vehicles since the early 90's.... around (26+) or so at the last count. We like to do it and actively show and tour them for a year or so, but after the "wow factor" starts to diminish, they need to move on. In selling them, we are more concerned about who they are sold to and that they continue to be cared for and not abandoned under an oak tree a few years later. A case in point is our former (Fort Wright, KY) 1973 S&S Medic Mark-I. When I first decided to sell it we had calls from a couple of local pizza parlors and a group who wanted it to go to Charger Games in repainting it blue with yellow "bolts" all over. When Dr. David Richards called from Michigan he was immediately "approved". He in turn traded it to Tim Fantin and now Bruce-B has it... all great pro-car people that will contnue it's legacy for decades. MM

Got the Criterion out for cruise night tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_1642.jpg
    IMG_1642.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_2058.jpg
    IMG_2058.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_3854.jpg
    IMG_3854.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_5465.jpg
    IMG_5465.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 370
Few more to look over.

Attachments

• IMG_9676.jpg
    IMG_9676.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_8602.jpg
    IMG_8602.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_6544.jpg
    IMG_6544.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_5798.jpg
    IMG_5798.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 375
I have always loved those swivel front seats. I wonder why they were not put in more ambulances, the Criterion is the only one I know of that did that. When I was a kid my dad had a Monte Carlo with them.

John: not suprising the Superior 54XL's also have the swivel seats. One of my close friends in med school had them in his cutlass and they always sparked a question.

My '76 Superior 54 has them as well. It has a center console that houses the light switches and siren control.

Back