1961 Cadillac Eureka 3-way

Come on people, if this car gets any cheaper it will be a parts car! Wake up, this is a early 60's Eureka! I find it hard to believe this car can not find a home on this site. With all of the members restoring 70's and 80's cars (don't get me wrong I like all of them) but when was the last time a car like this was offered for sale? Sure it needs a lot of TLC but it's priced right.
WARNING: HAUNTED HOUSE BOUND IF IT DOESN"T SELL SOON I've been told.

I would give my right arm for it or possibly trade a 75 superior ambulance but because i sank all my money in the ambulance I cant afford the Eureka, I guess that is the way is goes sometimes!!! :(

Last edited:
Gotta love the WARNINGS. Scrap it. Its worth more in parts. Put it on ebay. This post will be parted out in 5 days.

Gee, Russ.....a bit harsh. I hope someone does buy this car, it looks very solid to start, with only a few visible problems, i.e. no table and the roof vent. Knee deep in my own right now, or I would seriously consider it.

Titles, Registration

As an Indiana resident who has been through this many times, I can state that for an Indiana resident to title and register a car from out of state, a valid title from the CURRENT owner is required. The way I see it, Tim would have to title the car in his name, whatever aggravation that would involve, before it can be easily retitled. I'm sure there are local rules pertaining to lost titles, and in some cases bills of sale are acceptable, but they would be acceptable to TIM, for TIM to get a valid Indiana title for a car he purchases from out of state. I hope this information helps. Tom

I have had my nose pressed against the glass on this one before, and seriously wish I had been able to get it. Then I would have TWO cars from Tim :D But alas, I will have to settle for my lonely M+M ;)

Back