For sale

My son spotted this while traveling today. It is in Michigan. I am trying to get contact information. Asking $2000

Attachments

• IMG_1714.jpg
    IMG_1714.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 581
  • IMG_1715.jpg
    IMG_1715.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 571
  • IMG_1716.jpg
    IMG_1716.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 570
That reminds me of a pair of them same vintage, owned by the brown funeral home in Flint Michigan. They had that same opera window. But they were non-metallic gray.

It appears that it is a combo, based only on the switch panel. That aftermarket body side molding is nasty looking!

We are currently busy at our county fair but hope to go look at next week possibly. There was an active wasp next in the rear door so he wasn't able to get any rear photos. He may be going back to the area soon so as information is gathered we will post here.

Wasps really love building their nests in door jambs! I opened the rear door on an '84 Cad stretch limo in a Pick-N-Pull yard last week and got stung by one.

517*468*2206 is the telephone number in case someone is interested. I have more photos which I will post when I get another free minute.

The price is right for the condition but, being a Michigan coach, I would sure want to crawl under it before coming to an agreement. Some of those '70s Superior & M-M vinyl interiors, such as this one, were really aweful!

Here are a couple more photos. It does appear that there is a jump seat which would indicate it was used as a combination.

Attachments

• IMG_1731.jpg
    IMG_1731.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_1732.jpg
    IMG_1732.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 207
Back