For Sale

Doug Kelley

PCS Member / Funeral Director
1974 Superior / Cadillac Combination, runs great, needs little !! New tires, all ambulance equipment included, 35,000 miles. $ 8500.00 contact through private message please.

Keith, it's the '74 that Ron Devies sold him, before that Dwayne Brooks owned it. Plenty of photos are available here on the site.

Here

Well worth the asking price. If I had it, I would buy it back.

Attachments

• IMG_0149.jpg
    IMG_0149.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,031
  • IMG_0147.jpg
    IMG_0147.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 981
  • IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 951
The only things stopping me from getting it are lack of proper storage place (I knew we should have added more space when we did the garage) AND the fact that I love Barb and have no desire whatsoever to have her (and I can't stress this enough!!!!) divorce me!!!! Other than those two things I'd get it in a heart beat.

Tell Barb that the car is for her, and the Explorer can stay outside, until you add the next bay onto the garage... :D

Tell Barb that the car is for her, and the Explorer can stay outside, until you add the next bay onto the garage... :D

I've got an idea Paul.......YOU call and break it to her!!!! She likes you and might not get quite so upset if you explain it to her.

She made a lot of noise about her 2014 Explorer being outside last winter, she sure as shootin' will make a lot more noise about the 2016 I'm getting for her staying outside.

you could get the quickie carport guys to swing by and put one up attached to the front of you garage really fast.

don't you just love it when people:rolleyes: line up to help

I'm startin' to think you guys are tryin' to get me divorced!!!!! Thanks for thinking of me guys, really appreciate it!! What's that old saying....."with friends like these..."!! :D:D:D

Barb and I did have a very short discussion about the subject last night......the last I heard was "ain't happenin', no way, nope, nada, zip, zilch, zero chance of it happening"!!!!

the truth be known if I had my druthers I would have one. one miller one superior one eureka one flexible one cb, you understand

1974 Superior / Cadillac Combination, runs great, needs little !! New tires, all ambulance equipment included, 35,000 miles. contact through private message please.

Outstanding Rig, $ 7000.00 If you like it and seriously want it, Let's talk !!
Contact through PM

Attachments

• SN859866.jpg
    SN859866.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 395
  • SN859865.jpg
    SN859865.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 454
  • SN859712.jpg
    SN859712.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 390
  • SN859698.jpg
    SN859698.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 425
  • SN859556.jpg
    SN859556.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 409
I cannot believe this car has not yet sold. This is a great car I would have never sold had it not been for buying Ed's Suburban which was a bucket list car for me.

Back