2015 Professional Car Calendars for sale

The Tri-State Chapter annual fundraiser is back again for another year!

2015 Professional Car Calendars are now available for purchase!

12 quality professional car photographs professionally printed and bound.

The 2015 calendars showcase the following vehicles...
1975 Superior Cadillac Ambulance
1938 Miller Packard Art Carved Hearse
1957 Superior Pontiac Ambulance
1960 MM Cadillac Hearse
1972 Superior Cadillac Ambulance
1948 Desoto Sedan-Ambulance
1965 MM Cadillac Combination
1966 Superior Pontiac Combination
1992 Superior Cadillac Limousine
1976 MM Cadillac Ambulance
1986 S&S Cadillac Hearse
1965 Superior Pontiac Ambulance

2015 marks the 13th year for the Tri-State Chapter (TSC) calendars. I know that quite a few of you have supported us in the past and I want to thank you very much for you continued support!

For those new to the PCS, the calendars are printed as a fundraiser for the TSC. The profit that we make off of the calendars is put right back into the running of the chapter in the way of cruise and show fees, our annual summer picnic and various other expenses of the chapter. As well as supporting the TSC, we support the international PCS as much as we can. With calendar proceeds, we have been able to donate money through the years to the international meet to help defray the costs of the show.

So, to the details...
Each calendar costs $12.00.
Shipping for...
1 calendar is $3.00
2 calendars is $3.75
3 calendars is $4.50
If you are ordering 4 or more calendars, please contact me with your mailing address and I will get you a shipping quote. Due to weight of 4 or more calendars, the rates fluctuate depending on your location.
The above shipping prices are quoted for the continental United States. I do ship worldwide. International shipping is calculated on a per location basis. Please contact me for an international shipping quote or for any questions that you may have.

The easiest payment method that I have found is Paypal. I can accept all payments through Paypal. Our Paypal payment address is professionalcarcalendars@yahoo.com We also accept personal checks and are willing to work with people if you need other options. Please note... If you are writing a check or money order, DO NOT make it out to me. Please make it out to Tri State Chapter or Tri State PCS. This makes it so much easier to deposit it straight into our chapter bank account.

As always, thank you for your support of our chapter and of the PCS as a whole! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Chuck Snyder, II
309 N Keel Ridge Road
Hermitage, PA 16148

724-346-4279

professionalcarcalendars@yahoo.com

Following are copies of the cover photo and the 12 coaches featured. The Tri-State logo is used just on these advertising photos. The calendars photos do not have the Tri-State name across them.

Attachments

• Watermark Cover.jpg
    Watermark Cover.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 429
  • All 12.jpg
    All 12.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 428
As mentioned, we have been doing this project since 2003.

For anyone that is interested, we do have original stock left over from most of the years.
If anyone is interested in picking up a vintage calendar as well as a new one, let me know.

The older calendars (all years) are $3.00 each.
I have no problem combining them and saving you a little on shipping.
I can check the available years and provide anyone with details for each of the past years if you are interested.

Thanks,
Chuck

We still have 2015 calendars available if you haven't gotten yours yet!

You can also hit me up in Flint Michigan next weekend at the PCS Micro Meet to purchase a calendar (or calendars). I will have the new 2015s plus all of our NOS back issues if anyone is interested.

As always, a huge thanks to everyone for their continued support!

Thank you,
Chuck Snyder 2
Tri-State Chapter
Professional Car Society

Chuck, do people submit photos for consideration?

Brendan,

Yes, I get several submissions every year. I also use quite a few of my own photos that I have been able to get mostly at the international meet photo shoots.

Just taking a quick glance at this year's calendar... 6 of the photos are ones that I shot at the various shows, 4 were sent in by the coach's owners and 2 were sent by a friend that shot them at a MM reunion a few years back.

I would love to have your coach in a future calendar Brendan. I am always looking for coaches to feature. If you have some shots that you think might make good calendar photos, let me know. You can see what we look for in photos from the ones in this year's calendar. We can use any clean shots of the car with any nice background. (PS: This offer is for anyone interested in having their car in a future calendar! ;) )

You can e-mail them to me at professionalcarcalendars@yahoo.com If you do send some, don't compress the files. We print at about 8x10 and it is tough to get a clean photo if we have to enlarge too much. I want your car to look good. Files of at least 1mb or larger work the best.

Send me what you have and we can go from there.

As always... To everyone... A big thank you for supporting the Tri-State Chapter and the PCS as a whole with this project. 2015 was the 13th year for us to print the calendars and I am already working on 2016 with no end in sight! :D

Thanks for the info Chuck! I will submit some photos as soon as I can get the car out of the garage. Just a little but of snow here. Not normal for coastal Rhode Island! Not used to measuring in feet.

On sale! Reduced price!

As we hit the 3rd month of the year,
it is time to mark them down and try to sell them!

Calendars are now $10 each!

All of the other shipping information from the original post stays the same.
Buy one now if you haven't gotten yours yet!

Thank you,
Chuck 2

Back