Floor Hardware from a 1965 Superior Combo

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
I have the rollers and some other hardware from a 1965 Superior Combination ambulance / hearse. The rollers are in what appears to be good condition with some light pitting. If there is any interest, I will get some pictures to add to this ad. The rollers are extremely heavy, so local pick up will be best, but I am willing to break all the stuff down into reasonable sized boxes for shipping by the Post Office. I don't have access to UPS or FedEx.. Shipping costs at the buyers expense.
thanks
Paul

Post Office accepts up to 70 pounds per package they are not happy about heavy ones at small POs as staff are not usually weight lifters. When I ship chunky radios here they have me carry right to the cart that takes them outside to the truck. Check and see if there is a UPS store near by they are good to 150 pounds. You would have laughed the other day my wife and I lugged a 58 inch flat screen TV for return to the local UPS store in the original box. Clerk" Just put it up here on the counter" my reply "You gotta be kidding" next the manager steps in "NO NO just put it here by the counter we will handle it". Clerk swallowed another stupid pill and gawked. The UPS store is the painless way to ship with them and the stores for a husky fee will supply boxes and pack it for you. Best part of that is if its fragile and they break it no problem with a claim.

I believe that UPS requires the UPS Stores to accept packages weighing up to 150 lbs. I know that the store that I use on a regular basis will take up to 150.

Back